Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Estonia

Tomorrow morning my group leaves for Frankfurt so we can fly to Tallinn (the capital of Estonia). Several days later, we fly to Berlin for a few days. We will finally return around the 3rd of February. During this time, my laptop will be in Freiburg and I will have limited internet access.

We're hoping that my two alarms (plus friend backup) will be sufficient to awaken me in time to catch the bus with plenty of time to spare. I've already packed and even have a list of stuff to grab and take with me this time. Hopefully I'll actually be able to use transportation successfully.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Christy! Make sure you take one of those walking tours in Berlin that I told you about! It's worth every penny (especially since it's free). I can't wait to hear about Estonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I were going with you. I worked with an Estonian guy, Egons Are, at the Steel Mill where I worked at your age. While you are there, look in a phone book and see how many listings there are for surname "Are".
    Soak it all up girl! Buschie and I are very proud of your adventurist spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally figured out how to post a comment. Hope you are doing well....sounds like you are having an adventure.

    ReplyDelete