Friday, January 16, 2009

what i wrote on the plane

7:14 pm

plane is supposed to take off

8:45 pm

We're sitting int he plane while they work to fix a starter valve on one of the plane's engines. Odds are, we'll change planes or the flight will be cancelled. Yippee. I have a splitting headache (no thanks to the crying babies and shouting two-year-old) and I need to be Alexandered like woah. I wonder if I can get some motrin from the flight crew. I'm also tired--> I'm ready for the jet lag but as a result I'm exhausted. I'm also hot (probably for the lats time in a while). Conclusion: I'm grumpy.

9:00 pm

It's going to be at least another hour. We're probably going to have to get off the plane.

10:15 pm

Well, we deplaned and then replaned about 10 minutes later. Three hours late. I found a seat away from the kids.

11:25 am

Just landed. Snow! -10 degrees Celsius. Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment