Friday, January 9, 2009

packing

I started packing today... and by packing, I do mean sorting stuff I intend to pack later. Conclusion reached: I have a lot of stuff. And a ton of medicine. I also have a lot of stuff that I don't use that just sits in my room in 406 that I'd like to take with me so that it's familiar. I doubt I'll have room, though. How in the world will everything I want to take fit in my suitcases.

In related news, my new backpack came in today!! I got one from Swiss Gear, the kind with the little Red Cross emblem on them. It has so many compartments; it's awesome. I decided that while I do love having a teal backpack with hibiscus flowers all over it, it wasn't so appropriate for Europe (or college in general, for that matter.) And it has so many compartments!

Since I decided I really shouldn't go down to Williamsburg today, I decided to watch TV all day while pretending to pack and then later do some real packing. I've swiftly come to love House. If I catch the beginning of the show, I can't stop watching it. I don't think it's the kind of show I would actively seek out, though.

I wonder if I could convince my family to buy me some iTunes episodes of TV shows while I'm gone. Because I love me some NCIS and some SVU, but I somehow don't think they'd be the same in German.

I picked out some new glasses today! I got them from that Doctor's VisionWorks place that's on the Avenue. (For those of you WM kids, the Avenue's like New Town, but less expensive.) They're pretty cool--if I ever have pictures, I'll upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment