Sunday, January 4, 2009

First post!

Hey everyone!! I figured I ought to start this blog since I leave in nine days. And besides, since everyone's at Sinfonicron, it's not like you all have anything better to do with your time. To give you all an update, I haven't started packing, planning what to pack, or buying stuff I'm going to need. I did get 100 euro for Christmas. I figure it's a start.

So you all know how awkward I am in real life, right? Don't expect this to be any better. Minimal improvements, maybe.

Current saga: Will I be able to watch the AFC Championship or the Super Bowl? They certainly will both start at or after midnight, but it's even the matter of finding television coverage. I will keep you posted.

PS: Sinfoni-love!! And 406 love!!

1 comment:

  1. More people over there watch the Super Bowl than you would think. A lot of bars/pubs should have it. Don't know about the AFC Championship, but it's likely.

    ReplyDelete